Monday, September 10, 2007

Pet Peeve #7

How fsking hard can it be?
Kindergarten, IIRC.. That's when I learned the concept.

Inside the lines.

And don't go making excuses that because you have a SUV that you should have a little leeway.
If you can't drive it... DON'T DRIVE IT!

I'm going to put a razor in my trunk (because I can't get IN to my car) just for you. Chances are, I'll be nice and only fix that nasty little SUV problem you have via two tires. Chance, being a fickle mistress might cause me to, after I've crawled into my car from the opposite side, reverse my car out and fix the remaining two tires. Do you feel lucky?

In retrospect.. I was in a rent-a-car.. why did I try to limit the contact of my door edge and your pretty little, I can pee farther than you, statement? I should have...made a little more room. I'm sure your door panel would have given a few inches with the proper coaxing.

Maarburg
Current meatspace coordinates:
N21 18'43.98' W158 01'06.29
Elevation: 12ft
(accurate to within 11ft)

No comments: