Friday, July 13, 2007

Naptime.

Today was a rather interesting day, like an anti-day from my life.
I woke up later than I had wanted, but I'm on holiday, so it's no big deal.
I hopped on the computer and checked work e-mail, just to see how badly I'm going to have to make it up to Kel. Worked on a few things for awhile.

Then I took a very nice nap, with the vague notion that I will go for a ride later, but, y'know.. that will happen when it happens. The notion of taking a nap, with out setting a timer, and just really relaxing, seemed so foreign. So alien.
I actually had to overcome anxiety about not being anxious. Got in a good meditation and calmed down.

Gotta do that more often!


Great fsking nap.


Maarburg
Meatspace coordinates:
Latitude: N 39.91
Longitude: W 105.09
Elevation 5480ft

1 comment:

BlueEyedBikinBabe said...

Naps are good!There is never enough time to relax so take full advantage of it. :)