Thursday, July 12, 2007

TIL 7711

Today I learned:
Seeing a movie, for free, 5am (soul adjusted time) is cool and difficult at the same time. Who catnaps during Harry Potter 5? Me apparently.

There are some really, really big big shops in CO.

Kathleen came out of her crate and was ready in less then 15 minutes. Amazing. PKQ (whom I had just met and is exactly as I expected) was still having issues putting her bike together. Hope I didn't rub any salt into a wound.

There is no fsking air in CO. Someone took it, and the locals are all to hypoxic to notice.

We are all damaged. Though, apparently we are all damaged in entirely unique ways.

I have a new friend, Tiff, a little crazy (a good thing in my Friend Ranking System) and a hell of a lot of fun to be around. (Caveat: Tiff, is technically, not a new friend. Though this was the first F2F) If you judge yourself by the quality of your friends, my net worth went up a lot today.

10 hours of sleep after 30 hours of being awake (and only sleeping 3 hours the night previous) will mess you up.

Maarburg
Meatspace coordinates:
Latitude: N 39.91
Longitude: W 105.09
Elevation 5480ft
(accurate to within 110ft)

No comments: