Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Change your mind.

For a good number of weeks now.... frag, it's more like months..
Anyway, I've been in a funk.
I followed a difficult desicion (quit my job) with the accomplishment of a goal that I was never really certain that I could complete. (See Viscious Cycle Blog)

The new job did take a bit of time and I let some really sorry-ass excuses get in the way of living my life. Life began living me. And that sucked.
I dropped off the diet that I was on... and quit riding.. and more of less gave up on a lot of the goals that I'd planned for the new year. Sorry ass excuses really..
Today, in a fit of enthusiasum (which has been quite rare of late) I decided to change my mind.
To rethink why I do the things I do and change the behaviors I'm less than pleased with.


P38Pilot
Current meatspace coordinates:
N21 18'43.98' W158 01'06.29
Elevation: 12ft (Sitting in a hammock)
(accurate to within 11ft)

No comments: